Jennifer earned her MD degree in China at Liaoning Medical School in 1984. She’s a fully licensed Acupuncturist with over 30-years of experience!
Jen travels the world to get world renowned training and to meet world renowned Acupuncturists. The vastness of Jen’s training is impressive and her treatments show it. She has a very traditional Chinese approach to her techniques and treatments. She works within your body’s abilities and helps your body heal itself. Her focused treatments are often based on pain management, but she caters every treatment to what her patient’s need!
Her Specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Head, Face and Neck:
– Migraines, Headaches, Insomnia, Eye Dryness, Facial Paralysis, Cervical Spondylosis, Neck Muscle Sprain/Strain and Stiff Neck
- Shoulder, Chest and Upper Back:
– Shoulder Injuries (Sprain/Strain), Pain and Restricted Range of Motion, Chest Tightness, Asthma, Breast Fibrosis, Upper Back Sprain/Strain, Pain and Restricted Range of Motion
- The Arm and Hand:
– Arm Muscle and Ligament Injuries, Sprain/Strain, Pain and Numbness, Tennis Elbow, Tenosynovitis, Hand Numbness, Cold Arms and Hands, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lower Back:
– Lumbago, Back injury, Sprain/Strain, and Restricted Range of Motion
– Bloating, Nausea, Stomach Ache, Ulcers/Duodenal Ulcer, Enteritis, Indigestion, Colitis, Cystitis, and Dysmenorrhea (Painful Menstruation)
- Thigh, Leg, Knee, Ankle, and Foot:
– Thigh and Leg Muscle and Ligament Injury (Sprain/Strain), Pain and Numbness, Knee Arthritis, Swelling, Restricted Range of Motion, Ankle Sprain/Strain, Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Cold Legs and Feet
- Other – Pregnancy and Fertility, Parkinson’s Disease and MS