Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses and Covid-19 is the newest known to humans. At Therapeutic Body Concepts we recognize the severity of the situation with this virus around the world and have adopted certain measures to help protect our clients and our team.
What is TBC doing to protect you?
In order to do our best to stay healthy and avoid any spread of illness, we have implemented the following measures:
- All TBC staff will need to self-screen and assess themselves prior to entering the clinic and treating clients. They will not come into work if they are feeling unwell.
- The staff at TBC will not be permitted to come to work within 14 days of travelling outside of the country.
- All clients of TBC will be screened and will have to fill out a health declaration prior to their visit. Anyone who is not feeling well will not be given treatment in the clinic.
- All clients of TBC will be provided a mask to wear during their entire visit including during their treatment. No outside masks will be permited and we are happy to provide this to you at no added cost.
- TBC staff will be abiding by social distancing guidelines while outside of the workplace.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the reception areas of both clincs.
- All commonly touched items in the clinic space will be routinely sanitized and cleaned.
- Treatment rooms will no longer have rugs for ease of cleaning and sanitation.
- Your practitioner will wear a mask at all times while in clinic. The only exceptions are for eating and drinking in our designated staff areas.
- Proper hand-washing, health etiquette and symptom awareness posters will be posted around the clinic.
- Water will no longer be served in the clinic.
- Receipts will always be sent via email to you as the preferred method. If a printed receipt is needed, it will be handed to you on the desk.
- All appointments will now have 30 minutes in between for proper cleaning and sanitation.
What can I expect when I come for my Massage, Acupuncture, or Osteopathy Treatment?
Our world has greatly changed since the outbreak of this virus. When it comes to getting hands-on services, there will be some changes. In order to do our best to stay healthy and avoid any spread of illness, we have implemented the following measures:
How to Prepare for Your Visit
There are some things that you can do that will help make your next appointment to see us go smoothly. We want to ensure that you are still getting the relaxing experience that you are looking for!